In most cases, purchasing a home is the largest investment you will make in your lifetime. The current real estate market demands a high level of skill, knowledge, and expertise.
Whether you are eager to buy your first home, looking to invest, or relocating, it is important to be informed about our ever changing market. We can assure you that we use the latest in technological tools, have unsurpassed networking capabilities, and an entire career of negotiating contracts.
As a home buyer, we will ask you many questions in our effort to get to know you, and to find out what it is you really want in a home. We will help you narrow down the search by discussing the different areas and neighborhoods. We also can provide you with
1. School ratings
2. Property transaction history.
3. Tax and subdivision records
4. Refer you to the experienced loan broker to explore current loan options
5. Assistance on the home inspection
6. Order property LIM report
7. Order of property council files.
8. And other vital home purchasing information.
9. Refer reputable builder and handyman for property renovation or touch-up.
Regardless of where you next home may be, we will provide you with pertinent information, accompany you on a personal tour of each home, negotiate a purchase price, and walk you step-by-step through the closing process. You can count on us to keep your interests first and foremost, and to assist you in becoming an educated home buyer.